Keys Legal Solutions delivers quality and
timely advice resulting in solutions for clients.
Conveniently located in Clarkson, Western
Australia, the firm's motto is "clients come first".
Professional services include the following practice areas:
- Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates and Succession Planning
- Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Guarantor Advice
- All aspects of Family Law, including Divorce and
child custody issues
- Property and Business conveyancing and general commercial advice
- All aspects of leasing including preparation of both Commercial and Retail Leases and all associated Lease documents and related advice
- Contract preparation, Franchising, and Binding Financial Agreements
- Able to represent clients in most Western Australian Courts and Tribunals.
Anton Puzey, Barrister and Solicitor
I have over 25 years' experience as a legal practitioner and have practiced in Australia predominately in general commercial and property law.
I was originally admitted to practice in South Africa in 1988 and following my relocation to Australia was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor in New South Wales and Western Australia in 2002.
I have considerable experience in Australian commercial and property law, having acted for a broad range of clients including property developers, commercial real estate agencies, franchise groups,
and private individuals.
I advise landlords and tenants on all aspects of commercial and retail leasing and have acted for commercial real estate agencies and owners of retail shopping complexes. I am experienced in the preparation of contracts and provide general commercial advice.
More recently I have developed an active family law practice and can assist clients with all aspects of family law including property divisions/ consent orders and divorce applications.
Contact me to discuss how I can assist you or your business.
Keys Legal Solutions strives to provide cost effective advice to clients. Given the lower overheads of a smaller firm, hourly rates are reasonable and fees are discussed upfront to provide transparency and suit individual needs.
When required, a Retainer Agreement with costs disclosure is provided, which gives a fee estimate and where appropriate a fixed fee arrangement can be made.
At Keys Legal Solutions, the firm works closely with clients to provide cost effective and professional advice to all. You are a valued client - no matter how big or small you are. Clients come first!